Re: [HACKERS] Re: Happy column adding and dropping

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: Happy column adding and dropping
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > As far as putting it on a web site, Ansi drafts are generally available
> > for public comment so it might be OK to do so.  Is there a copyright
> > statement attached?
> Hmm, the string 'copyright' (cas insensitive search) does not appear in
> the text at all. This draft was done at DEC, according to the title page.

Right. I picked it up from a late, great DEC ftp site somewhere, and
might have been the one to forward it to you.

afaik, the drafts are in the public domain, or have a copyright which
allows distribution. They make their money from the final version...
                    - Thomas

South Pasadena, California