Re: [INTERFACES] Re: ODBC drive strange behavior

От Byron Nikolaidis
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] Re: ODBC drive strange behavior
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces

Jose Soares wrote:
> Is there a new release? I can't find it at:
> http://www.insightdist.com/psqlodbc/
> Is there another site for psqlODBC ?

Yes, I have version 6.40.0007 on my own website.  I'm not sure if it is
available elsewhere.  The address is
http://members.home.net/byron.nikolaidis

Unfortunately, it does not include some recent patches that other people
have applied.  I know of at least one with large objects.

I could put these in I suppose.  Anybody know where these patches are?
Perhaps the author?

Byron