Re: [HACKERS] timezone problem?

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: [HACKERS] timezone problem?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Odd.  Here's how FreeBSD acts:
> Strange, it does MST and EST but not CST and PST.

Try PST8PDT for the Pacific TZ and CST6CDT for Central time. Not sure
why the zinc databases have entries for EST and MST as well as for
EST5EDT and MST7MDT (at least on my RH-5.2 linux box).

I like the behavior that it prints GMT when given an invalid time
zone; that is actually the behavior I recall when testing this a year
or two ago. Something changed/improved/broke in the meantime with some
of these boxes...
                  - Thomas

South Pasadena, California

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Some notes on optimizer cost estimates
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Some notes on optimizer cost estimates