Re: [INTERFACES] Forms too complex or to large in pgaccess?

От David Conners
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] Forms too complex or to large in pgaccess?
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hello,

Yes, I used the  - Scripts::execute "script_name" - to move some of the
larger segments of code out of the form and into scripts.  Worked like
a charm.

I also downloaded and installed your new version of pgaccess,
pgaccess-98.3.tar.gz

I haven't yet tried to save a form that surpassed the 8K record limit
(as I now know more about avoiding that situation),  It's good to  know
that I don't need to worry about losing my work should I surpass the 8K
limit.

Thanks again for your help.

David Conners