Re: FreeBSD postgresql doc-HOWTO was: Re: [HACKERS] Revised nonblocking patches + quasi docs

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: FreeBSD postgresql doc-HOWTO was: Re: [HACKERS] Revised nonblocking patches + quasi docs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> setup my enviornment... (this ought to be mentioned in the docs)

But afaik this isn't required for me to run on postgresql.org, a
FreeBSD machine set up by Marc/scrappy.

> then in the pgsql/doc/src dir:
> gmake all \
>         HSTYLE=/usr/local/share/sgml/docbook/dsssl/modular/html/ \
>         PSTYLE=/usr/local/share/sgml/docbook/dsssl/modular/print/ \

That works too. I usually just set up a src/Makefile.custom with the
two lines defining HSTYLE and PSTYLE.

> Btw, does anyone have some fixes so gvim doesn't barf doing syntax
> highlighting on these sgml files?

Let us know when you find them; I can help with emacs...
                  - Thomas

South Pasadena, California