Re: [HACKERS] flex

От Jan Wieck
Тема Re: [HACKERS] flex
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:

> > This puzzles me a bit still, but it seems to work.
>
> I suppose that libfl.a is only needed to support some flex features that
> we don't use --- but I haven't bothered to dig in and find out what.
    AFAIK, flex's libfl.a only contains a main() and a noop variant of    yywrap(). The main() in there only calls
yylex()repeatedly so you can    write a scan.l that does text replacement etc. and simply compile the    generated C
sourceinto a standalone executable. Our backend already    contains a yywrap() (and a main() of course), so there are
nosymbols    that libfl.a could potentially resolve. Thus, it's not needed.

Jan

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] RE: Getting rid of setheapoverride (was Re: [COMMITTERS] heap.c)
От: Jan Wieck
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Foreign keys: unexpected result from ALTER TABLE... ADD CONSTRAINT...