Re: [HACKERS] TODO list

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: [HACKERS] TODO list
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I was meaning to ask you which of the date/time types are going to be
> left standing when the dust settles.  (I know you've said, but the
> archives are so messed up right now that I can't find it.)
> Timestamp is the only remaining standard type without an array type,
> and if it's not going to be deprecated then it ought to have one...

"timestamp" will continue, but *all* of the code will come from a
renamed "datetime". So don't bother adding anything for timestamp,
since it will magically appear when datetime gets renamed.

btw, I will make "datetime" a synonym for "timestamp", so existing
apps should work without change.
                   - Thomas

South Pasadena, California