Re: [HACKERS] Uninstalling PostgreSQL ??!!

От Stephen Birch
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Uninstalling PostgreSQL ??!!
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Uninstalling PostgreSQL ??!!  ("Oliver Elphick" <olly@lfix.co.uk>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Does the PostgreSQL project officially only support Red Hat - I sure would like to see SuSE supported and
mentioned instead of just Red hat.  I'd be happy to generate SuSE RPMs for distribution via the PostgreSQL
site.

I thought I saw some discussion about this issue earlier.

Who generates the SuSE rpms distributed with the SuSE release.  These are of no value to me because I wish
to use /usr/local/pgsql for PostgreSQL.

Steve