For those of you here using Delphi + Odbc driver.

От Didier Gasser-Morlay
Тема For those of you here using Delphi + Odbc driver.
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Because the driver is not *yet* up to date, how do you manage to work
around the lack of decimal, numeric of int8 ?

I was thinking of doing a descendent of a tfield that would scale
automatically but then I got stuck with the fact that I must also derive
TTable and tQuery to use those new tfields. A lot of work ahead for
which I am sure am I not clued enough.

This is currently the only thing that stops me from jumping on
PostgresSql for a major developement. sad :-(

Thanks for your ideas

Didier

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily
represent those of Visual Communications Group or its principal
operating
divisions (FPG, Telegraph Colour Library, Planet Earth Pictures,
Colorific!, Pix, Giraudon, Bavaria Bildagentur).
which
it is addressed, and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please do not
read,
copy, use or disclose this communication; and please notify the sender
immediately. It should be noted that any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking action in reliance upon, this
prohibited.