Re: [HACKERS] Re:HEAP_MOVED_IN during vacuum - test case

От Stephen Birch
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re:HEAP_MOVED_IN during vacuum - test case
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I still can't believe how fast you guys are, but would like to thank
you.

If I understood the vacuum logic, I would check your fixes, but it is
still black magic to me!!  I did try the new code against the full
database and found no problems.  As far as I can tell, you found it.

Thanks again.

Steve