Re: Open 7.4 items

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Open 7.4 items
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Current at ftp://momjian.postgresql.org/pub/postgresql/open_items.

A couple things you don't have there:

* Tuple visibility rules for triggers and rules fired by RI actions

(I'm now of the opinion that the visibility patch I put in a few days
ago is wrong, or at least incomplete, and perhaps should be reversed
out.  I'm not sure that we have agreed what to do instead, though.)

* What to do about exposing the list of possible SQLSTATE error codes

This is mostly a documentation issue not a code issue.  Do we want to
insert errcodes.h into the SGML docs in some form?  Do we want to add it
to the set of standardly installed header files?