Re: [HACKERS] Enhancing PGSQL to be compatible with Informix SQL

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Enhancing PGSQL to be compatible with Informix SQL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> the best would be to implement ANSI outer joins, and then use the
> rewriter to allow for the Oracle syntax, or something similar, just to
> add readability to the SQL.

When I tried adding the syntax to gram.y a while ago it gave
shift/reduce errors on the "(+)" fields. I would guess that we would
need to have this become a token in the lexer :((

I'll have the code in gram.y (commented out) when I commit my next
changes for this; someone can play with it if they want.
                   - Thomas

South Pasadena, California