Re: [INTERFACES] ECPG and FETCH

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] ECPG and FETCH
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
> Secondly, are there any postgres specific Embedded SQL docs around
> 'anywhere'?
> I've already have a few difficulties with subtle differences between
> different precompiler syntax, and it's becoming frustrating.

That's one of the holes in our documentation. If you get inspired to
write, we would welcome a contribution of any sort (including just
your notes on syntax as you learn to use the preprocessor). Our doc
sources are in sgml, but if you want to just write flat files I'll
convert it for you...
                     - Thomas

South Pasadena, California