Re: [HACKERS] int 8 on FreeBSD

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] int 8 on FreeBSD
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org> writes:
> Try what I just commited now...its only in v6.5 sources though...
> I've modified it so that it checks for use of %lld, and if that fails,
> check for use of %qd, before it falls back to our homebrew snprintf...

What I committed this afternoon will work on a %qd box, it'll just
choose to insert our homebrew snprintf instead of using the local
version.

Is it worth adding another test cycle to configure in order to use the
native snprintf on these boxes?  There are not that many boxes that
use %qd; and it's not real clear that using our own snprintf is a loss
anyway.

Just my $0.02 ...