Re: [HACKERS] Source code format vote

От Adriaan Joubert
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Source code format vote
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Ansley, Michael" wrote:

> Word is...
>
> Tabs are 8 spaces; not 4, not 2: if your function runs off the end of the
> page (screen), sh*t function...

Yep, I agree. No point in trying to change the standard size of a tab (i.e.
8 spaces). How you indent your C-code is a different matter: it is possible
to indent C-code with spaces instead of tabs ;-). But don't go and change
standards.

I prefer indentation that is not too large so that you can see a whole
function, but couldn't care less whether it is 2 or 4 spaces.

And no, I definitely don't qualify to vote, but had to butt in anyway....

Сообщение: RE: [HACKERS] Source code format vote
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Source code format vote