How to get involved in the development of postgreSQL

От Vito
Тема How to get involved in the development of postgreSQL
Дата
Re: How to get involved in the development of postgreSQL
Список pgsql-general
Hi all,

I'm interested in the development of postgreSQL. But I think reading the whole document will take a long time.
Do I have other means to learn about it faster and quickly begin to get involved in the development?

Best
Vito