FOSDEM PGDay 2020 Announcement

От Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Тема FOSDEM PGDay 2020 Announcement
Дата
Список pgsql-announce

This year's FOSDEM PGDay once again precedes the main FOSDEM event. It
will take place on January 31st, 2020, in the Hilton Brussels Grand
Place Hotel.

Registration for the PGDay is open, and a registration is required to
attend the Friday conference. The number of seats is limited.

Visit https://2020.fosdempgday.org/registration/ for your ticket!

The PostgreSQL Project also participates in FOSDEM, we will be present
with a booth on both days, and we have a Devroom on Sunday.
The schedule for Friday and Sunday can be found here:
https://www.postgresql.eu/events/fosdem2020/schedule/

Participation for the Devroom on Sunday is free, and no registration is
required.
However the available seats usually fill up quickly, please plan ahead
which talks you want to see.

See you in Brussels!

--
                Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum