Re: [ADMIN] Ghost insert

От Enrique Rodriguez Lazaro
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Ghost insert
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Jan Kim wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 22, 1999 at 07:51:28PM +0100, Enrique Rodriguez Lazaro wrote:
> > Hi.
> >
> > I am trying to do a interface from a web over my database postgresql
> > whit libpq.
> >
> > I can't do a simple 'insert' from libpq.
> >
> > I'm doing this:
> >
> > sprintf(temp_string,"insert into clientes
> > values('fff','prueba','123','123','pepe gotera','jjjjjj','jjj')");
>                                                                  ^
>
> The semicolon delimiting the SQL clause is missing here. This might
> be the problem.
>
> While I haven't tried to reproduce the problem at my system, I remember
> that omitting the semicolon in a clause passed to ``psql -c'' may result
> in failure of the clause to produce any effect.
>
> Greetinx, Jan
> --
>  +- Jan T. Kim -------------------------------------------------------+
>  |             email: kim@mpiz-koeln.mpg.de                           |
>  |             WWW:   http://www.mpiz-koeln.mpg.de/~kim/              |
>  *-----=<  hierarchical systems are for files, not for humans  >=-----*

Thancs for you answer, but that isn't the problem. In any case, I have
tried puting a semicolon but the result it's the same, the query result
it's OK but the table of my database continue empty.

Another idea.

Thaks again.
-- Enrique Rodríguez Lázaro Dpo. Técnico XpressAvd. Pérez Gadós, 13 9º Valencia - 46007