Re: ANONCVS? Is it being updated correctly?

От Larry Rosenman
Тема Re: ANONCVS? Is it being updated correctly?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

--On Thursday, September 04, 2003 01:26:29 -0300 "Marc G. Fournier"
<scrappy@hub.org> wrote:

> everything looks okay on teh server ...the script is set to run hourly,
> and there aren't any log files to that can go stale with that one to
> prevent it from happening ...
>
> I just manually ran it .. did that help?
Nope.  I'm still not seeing Bruce's changes for the threads stuff nor the
added tools
files.

:-(

LER

От: "Marc G. Fournier"
Сообщение: Re: ANONCVS? Is it being updated correctly?
От: Larry Rosenman
Сообщение: Re: ANONCVS? Is it being updated correctly?