query buffer max length of 16384 exceeded

От pawel
Тема query buffer max length of 16384 exceeded
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,
I have a problem with populating the following table

CREATE TABLE ybsc_note    -- The Bright Star Catalogue Notes
( nid int NOT NULL,       -- local id
  ybscid  int NOT NULL,   -- YBSC id number
  cat char(4),            -- Category
  rem char(120),          -- Remark
  primary key(nid)
  );

note that rem field is char(120), so it is relatively big.
After inserting about 266 entries into this table I am getting the
error message:

> query buffer max length of 16384 exceeded

Do you know how can I chang the size of the query buffer or do
something else to fix this problem?

thanks a lot
pawel