Re: [HACKERS] \copy problem

От Jose Soares
Тема Re: [HACKERS] \copy problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Sorry Peter, I don't say you any thing, I'm using psql on win95.

1. I see psql for Linux requires \N only for data fields with null
values other fields (char,int,etc)
   doesn't need \N. Why ?
2. psql for M$Windows95 has a different behavior. For example I can't
insert date fields even using \N

I tried to load a file by changing every NULL value of date fields with
\N and it works
on Linux psql, but Win95 psql shows me the following message:
pqReadData() -- read() failed: errno=0
No error
PQendcopy: resetting connection
Copy failed.