Re: Finding if old transactions are running...

От Christopher Browne
Тема Re: Finding if old transactions are running...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I can see this function available in the backend:
  TransactionId GetOldestXmin(bool alldbs);

The cost is based on walking thru each backend process, which I guess
is obvious, as if there are 47 backends, that means 47 xids.
Presumably not _too_ expensive; certainly something that has to be run
every time a vacuum is requested.

Is there a way to expose this?
--
output = ("cbbrowne" "@" "gmail.com")
http://linuxdatabases.info/info/languages.html

Сообщение: Re: snprintf causes regression tests to fail
Сообщение: Re: snprintf causes regression tests to fail