Advanced projects ... anyone interested?

От Gunther Schadow
Тема Advanced projects ... anyone interested?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

is anyone interested in, or actually working on advanced issues
with PostgreSQL, like:

- recursive queries and transitive closure optimization

- more sophisticated representation incomplete information (different null values)

- probabilistic relations

- temporal (preferrably bi-temporal) relations

I am planning to use PostgreSQL for medical information and medical
knowledge, so I run into all these problems.  I wonder whether it
makes sense to tweak on PostgreSQL for these matters or whether a
more generic approach (where the client does all the advanced stuff)
is more realistic.

any ideas appreciated,
-Gunther Schadow

--