Re: [INTERFACES] locking on database updates

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] locking on database updates
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
> Thanks.  I just wish the postgres documentation were a little better.

Um, if you were a bit more specific that would be helpful ;)

The topic you have asked about is in the docs somewhere; now that you
know the solution perhaps you can go back and suggest where in the
docs this should appear to make it clearer. Without looking, I'd
predict you will find something about the SERIAL type in the User's
Guide in the chapter on data types...

Good luck.
                    - Thomas

South Pasadena, California