procmail w/ PG.

От Jason C. Leach
Тема procmail w/ PG.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
hi,

I seem to have found a good solution for getting email into a Pg db,
only problem is I'm not good enough with procmail scripts to do it.

I'l like procmail to filter out the To, From, Date, Subject, Body and
complete header of the email.  Then either stick it in a DB, or pass
that info to a Perl script to stick in in the DB.

Anyone know of such a script? Or an example I can work with?

Thanks
    Jason

......... Jason C. Leach
...... University College of the Cariboo
... jcl@mail.ocis.net.
.. http://www.ocis.net/~jcl
.

Debian!Linux!