[INTERFACES] Update

От Mark Dzmura
Тема [INTERFACES] Update
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
I noted on the Postgresql JDBC web site that the latest JDBC driver appeared to work
with Borland JBuilder 3, so I downloaded the latest jdbc6.5-1.2.jar and fired it up.
However, I got the same results I did before using the JDBC explorer:
   - I am able to type SQL queries and receive results, but   - The tree view in the left pane shows ONLY the "SYSTEM
INDEX"table       for each postgresql database I look at - and shows SIX COPIES of it!!       I am never able to see
"ordinary"tables in the tree view - however, this       does not preclude my use of tables in SQL statements - if I
knowtheir       names in advance!!

Is there something I can do to fix this behavior??  Or is the Borland JDBC Explorer
taking advantage of a JDBC feature which is not implemented by the Postgresql JDBC
driver ??

--------

On another note, I have an earlier version of the driver (from late summer) also named
   jdbc6.5-1.2.jar

which is about 154k or so.... The one I just grabbed is about 184k.  Am I confused,
or are distinct versions of the driver not uniquely named ??

Thanks for great open-source tools,
Mark Dzmura

--
)))) This email routed via a wireless gateway!! ((((