Re: [HACKERS] How to get info about deadlocks?

От Tim Holloway
Тема Re: [HACKERS] How to get info about deadlocks?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Well, you have a bit table that indicates what locks are already held and
it's being AND'ed one indicating with the locks you hold. If they overlap,
you're in trouble.

Have you turned on LOCK_MGR_DEBUG? I'd print out the masks if the lock dump
routine doesn't already.