Re: Tentative release date of pgpool-II 3.7.4

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: Tentative release date of pgpool-II 3.7.4
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi Jaime,

On Thu, 2018-06-14 at 11:53 +0200, Jaime Soler wrote:

> Do you know when is expected to be released pgpool 3.7.4 on
> yum.postgresql.org repository ?

Soon. I was a bit busy at work.

> also I wonder if there are any buildfarm enviroment where I can check for the
> rpm building process ?

No (There is no 100% automation). You can always check things via mailing list,
for sure :-)

Well, seriously speaking, usually there is a little time between I commit the
changes to the git repo, and start building.

https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgrpms.git

Also, https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgrpms/issues is a good resource
to track the issues.

Regards,