[ODBC] information request on postgresql --> oracle connect via odbc

От Glauco Mancini
Тема [ODBC] information request on postgresql --> oracle connect via odbc
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi all,

i'm looking for a method to connect natively a postgresql db to oracle ( maybe via odbc ? ) with something similar to the oracle dblink.

I connected successfully a oracle instance to a postgresql instance using unix-odbc, now i need to proceed on the other way.

Can you please help me with some suggestion ?

Thanks for your attention, best regards

Glauco Mancini