Re: [INTERFACES] pg_pwd

От Sergio A. Kessler
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] pg_pwd
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Tom Lane wrote:

> > in rh6.1 /var/lib/pgsql is 755 (and no, I haven't changed anything)
> > can you spell "2_KM_DIAMETER_HOLE" ?
>
> In a standard setup, pg_pwd is inside .../pgsql/data which is mode 700.
> Have the RH guys really blown it this badly?  (Lamar?)

.../pgsql/data !?
I don't know who blown it, but I have:

dir   /var/lib/pgsql             mode 755 (now 700 changed by me, hope                                          I'm not
breakingsomething)

dir   /var/lib/pgsql/base        mode 700 (there is no one file here,                                          just
db-directories)

files /var/lib/pgsql/pg_*        mode 600 or 400 except pg_pwd :(

wich seem pretty logical except the mode of pg_pwd
(and the _clear_ passwds inside)
(and that "base" should be called "data" :)

--
-=  Sergio A. Kessler     ==    http://sak.org.ar  =-
You can have it soon, cheap and working; choose *two*.