Re: BUG #1490: contrib .sql.in sed command bogus

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #1490: contrib .sql.in sed command bogus
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"Alexis Wilke" <alexis@m2osw.com> writes:
> Inside pgxs.mk I had to change the $$libdir into $(libdir ) to get the
> proper path in the final .sql file:

> ifneq (,$(MODULES)$(MODULE_big))
> %.sql: %.sql.in
>     sed 's,MODULE_PATHNAME,$(libdir)/$*,g' $< >$@
> endif

This is not correct --- the substitution is supposed to be literally
"$libdir", and so the makefile is correct as-is.  (I'm not sure why we
still bother with doing the sed conversion at all, except that if we
removed it you can be sure we'd think of some other thing we needed it
for ;-))