Re: 4D Geometry

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: 4D Geometry
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Chris Traylor <ctraylor@phalanyx.com> writes:
> 1.) Is anyone else currently working on this?

No, and AFAIR no one has ever even asked for it.  I'm a little dubious
about doubling the storage requirements for geometry data and likely
creating backwards-compatibility issues to implement a feature that only
you need.  I'd suggest keeping these as separate private types rather
than expecting that a patch to replace the 2D types will be accepted.

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL configurable SSL key checking
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL configurable SSL key checking