Re: GSoC 2019

От Andrey Borodin
Тема Re: GSoC 2019
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello!

> 2 марта 2019 г., в 21:40, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> написал(а):
>
> Greetings,
>
> * Sumukha Pk (sumukhapk46@gmail.com) wrote:
>> I am Sumukha PK a student of NITK. I am interested in the WAL-G backup tool. I haven’t been able to catch hold of
anyonethrough the IRC channels so I need someone to point me to appropriate resources so that I can be introduced to
it.I am proficient in Golang an would be interested to work on this project.

> Please work with Andrey on coming up with a project plan to be submitted
> formally through the GSoC website.

Thanks, Stephen!

Sumukha Pk, that's great that you have subscribed to pgsql-hackers and joined PostgreSQL development list, here's a lot
ofuseful information.
In GSOC, WAL-G is under PostgreSQL umbrella project. But usually we are not using this list for WAL-G related
discussions.
We have a WAL-G Slack channel https://postgresteam.slack.com/messages/CA25P48P2 . To get there you can use this invite
apphttps://postgres-slack.herokuapp.com/
There you can ask whatever you want to know about WAL-G or your GSOC proposal.

Thanks for your interest in our project!

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.