Re: [HACKERS] pgaccess 0.98

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: [HACKERS] pgaccess 0.98
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> The tricky part is that pgaccess must know the 'wish' path that is
> determined by configure, and the POSTGRESDIR path which comes from
> Makefile.global, so I had to create a Makefile.in, and a pgaccess.sh.
> Makefile.in is set a configure time, and pgaccess.sh is set at compile
> time.  The final script pgaccess has hardcoded in it the path to wish,
> and the pgaccess directory inside the install directory.

Hmm. There is a common trick to finding wish (and presumably other
"shells") for a shell script; it involves an "exec" as the first
executable line of the script. Did this just recently. I'll look it up
when I get to work.

Your path must of course be set properly; is that not acceptable?
Can't we tolerate minor changes in wish version without
rebuilding/reinstalling from Postgres sources??
                    - Thomas

South Pasadena, California