Indices (was Re: [GENERAL] query seems too slow)

От Holger Klawitter
Тема Indices (was Re: [GENERAL] query seems too slow)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
By the way,

I've created a secondary index on a large table in order to
gain some speed (the index is not unique), but the "explain"
did not report any change.

What else do I have to do to actually *use* an index? The manual
only tells how to create one.

FAQ?

Regards,
    Holger Klawitter
--
Holger Klawitter                                     +49 (0)251 484 0637
holger@klawitter.de                             http://www.klawitter.de/