Club/Assoc/Roster Mgt App

От Scott Perkins
Тема Club/Assoc/Roster Mgt App
Дата
Список pgsql-general
fm Scott Perkins  770 973-3860
coordinator, Atlanta PHP Database Driven Website User Group

Does anyone know of any  PHP sites used for Club/Association
management or available software using PHP of course.

We are considering group projects for learning etc and could actually
use this as part of our own website.

We have been given space on a server with PHP/Mysql and PostgreSQL
to play with and are trying to figure out the best way for a group
to participate and learn.

We are considering forum discussion function regarding each phase of application
development.  We are not to sure about CVS at this point or whether each
member/student should be given their own space to develop in.  Still exploring
the security issues.  We don't have anything valuable but we are not sure how to
prevent accidental destruction
disruption to the site etc.

As far as club operations, we've discussed photos attached to members,
indexed member information etc. weekly newsletter broadcast etc.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.