Re: BUG #4763: postgres service unstable, even during install

От Kevin Field
Тема Re: BUG #4763: postgres service unstable, even during install
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Apr 24, 8:40 am, dp...@pgadmin.org (Dave Page) wrote:

> > So I need to keep my 5.8 around currently for other uses--how can I
> > hint at the correct location for it?
>
> In theory, by setting the path for the server only. In practice I'm
> not sure how you could do that, except by possibly modifying the
> per-user path setting for the service account.

Hmm...our service account is also needed for 5.8.  I suppose I could
make a new service account for it.  Will this be solved in beta2,
probably?

Сообщение: Re: BUG #4763: postgres service unstable, even during install
Сообщение: Re: BUG #4763: postgres service unstable, even during install