HP-UX 10.20/11.00 port of PostgreSQL 6.5.2

От Richard Lloyd
Тема HP-UX 10.20/11.00 port of PostgreSQL 6.5.2
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
I've just completed a port (not really much to do) of PostgreSQL 6.5.2
to HP-UX 10.20 and 11.00 here:

http://hpux.connect.org.uk/hppd/hpux/Users/pgsql-6.5.2/

I have a (large-ish) set of context diffs (and docs explaining
the changes) that I'd like to submit back to the PostgreSQL team
- who do I send the diffs to ? I noticed some "interesting"
discrepancies in the regression tests, even between 10.20 and 11.00 -
one problem on many platforms I suspect is the "float" test because
maths libraries tend to return fractionally different results.

BTW, I'm not on the mailing list, so any response should go to
me directly as well as the list.

Richard K. Lloyd,           E-mail: rkl@connect.org.uk
Connect,                       WWW: http://www.connect.org.uk/
3, Brownlow Street,