Re: BUG #13440: unaccent does not remove all diacritics

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #13440: unaccent does not remove all diacritics
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> My terminal shows these characters to be different.  One is
> http://graphemica.com/%C8%9B
>     latin small letter t with comma below (U+021B)

> The other is
> http://graphemica.com/%C5%A3
>     latin small letter t with cedilla (U+0163)

Ah-hah -- I did not look closely enough.  So the immediate answer for
Michael is to add another entry to his unaccent.rules file.

Should we add the missing character to the standard unaccent.rules file?
I should think so in HEAD at least, but what about back-patching?