Re: Failure with regression test largeobject if pg_regress invoked from external paths

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Failure with regression test largeobject if pg_regress invoked from external paths
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> Today a colleague (Kingter Wang) has reminded me about a failure with
> the test case largeobject that can happen if pg_regress is run from an
> external path that has not results/ available at hand:

Um ... what exactly is the triggering condition here?

Your patch doesn't look unreasonable, but I don't have a lot of faith
in one-off fixes.  If this test condition is something we ought to
support, it'd be better if the buildfarm were checking it someplace.