Re: BUG #15694: Server crash in EXPLAIN with LATERAL and a partitioned table

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #15694: Server crash in EXPLAIN with LATERAL and a partitioned table
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> CREATE TABLE prt1_l (a int) PARTITION BY RANGE(a);
> CREATE TABLE prt2_l (a int);

> EXPLAIN
> SELECT * FROM prt1_l t1 LEFT JOIN LATERAL
>   (SELECT t1.a as t1a, prt1_l.a FROM prt1_l) t2 ON t1.a = t2.a;

> crashes the server with the stack trace:

Huh.  Clearly, when we added that Assert, we should've fixed
set_dummy_rel_pathlist so that it would properly populate the
required_outer of the dummy path.  I'm surprised though that
this wasn't already exposed by the existing regression tests...