Re: minor tweak to catalogs.sgml pg_class.reltablespace

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: minor tweak to catalogs.sgml pg_class.reltablespace
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> While reviewing the patch for SET ACCESS METHOD[1] I noticed that
> pg_class.relam is not documented fully for partitioned tables, so I
> proposed the attached.

The bit about "(Not meaningful if the relation has no on-disk file.)"
is not correct, and now it's adjacent to text that contradicts it.
Maybe more like

       The tablespace in which this relation is stored.
       If zero, the database's default tablespace is implied.
       Not meaningful if the relation has no on-disk file,
       except for partitioned tables, where this is the tablespace
       in which partitions will be created when one is not
       specified in the creation command.