Re: Need refresh on main page...

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: Need refresh on main page...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Vince Vielhaber wrote:

> On Tue, 19 Oct 1999, Thomas Lockhart wrote:
> > I've fetched the RPMs from rufus.org and from Lamar's own site to give
> > a complete set of RPMs at ftp://postgresql.org/pub/{RPMS,SRPMS}.
>
> Website's updated as well.

And looks good.
> [snip]

> > btw, I didn't know about wget; it solves all the problems I was
> > worried about wrt updating postgresql.org from your site. Nice
> > utility...
> Yeah it is.  I use it all the time.

Runs great within cron -- the -q switch is your friend ;-).  I mirror
via cron using wget the update repository on rufus -- another great part
of wget is the ability to infinitely retry (-t 0).

For some reason I didn't get the reply from Thomas.  I don't _think_ I
had a network glitch (he says while firing up a log analyzer...)...

--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio