interface

От Jason C. Leach
Тема interface
Дата
Список pgsql-general
hi,

I just successfully installed pgsql with out a hitch.  I just read a few

posts on how complicated it is, and I did not hink so.  Just read the
INSTALL file, follow the instructions, and it goes fairly quick.  This
was the largest non-RPM application I have done yet.

The only thing I would like to clear up is installing the interfaces. I
would like work with C++ and Perl first.
Any help on this would be apreciated.

Thanks,
    Jason

......... Jason C. Leach
...... University College of the Cariboo
... jcl@mail.ocis.net.
.. http://www.ocis.net/~jcl
.

The Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence from Home:
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu

                                                                LINUX!