Re: [HACKERS] MySQL to PostgreSQL for SugarCRM

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: [HACKERS] MySQL to PostgreSQL for SugarCRM
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
I think the point Denis is trying to make is that postgresql will get
much more exposure if SugarCRM works with
it out of the box.

Not taking away from any of these other great projects, but to get
mindshare postgresql needs to work with existing projects.

Dave