I have problems in Installation and Configuration of Postgres!!!

От Luciano Santos Cardoso
Тема I have problems in Installation and Configuration of Postgres!!!
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
I am try to install an configure the postgres 6.3.2 in RedHat Linux
system and when I try start the service :

[root@smart-page init.d]# ./postgresql start
Inicializando servidor PostgreSQL: FATAL: StreamServerPort: bind()
failed: errno=13
        Is another postmaster already running on that port?
        If not, remove socket node (/tmp/.s.PGSQL.<portnr>)and retry.
/usr/bin/postmaster: cannot create UNIX stream port
postmaster []

If you know some solution please tell me...

Thanks,

Luciano Santos Cardoso

Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] CREATE VIEW interp AS select DISTINCT itemkey from songs;
Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] CREATE VIEW interp AS select DISTINCT itemkey from songs;