Re: Manipulating complex types as non-contiguous structures in-memory

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Manipulating complex types as non-contiguous structures in-memory
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 2015-05-01 11:11:14 -0700, Tom Lane wrote:
>> What are you trying to apply it to?  I see array_append() in
>> src/backend/utils/adt/array_userfuncs.c in HEAD.  Also, are
>> you checking the 1.1 version of the patch?

> That's very likely due to the transforms patch, with added another
> column to pg_proc...

No, my patch doesn't touch pg_proc.h.  I'm certainly prepared to believe
it's suffered bit rot in the last couple of weeks, but I don't understand
how it would apply successfully and then generate a complaint about
array_append not being there.  array_append *is* there in HEAD, and has
been for awhile.