***UNCHECKED*** Re:Re: Connections hang indefinitely while taking agin index's LWLock buffer_content lock

От chenhj
Тема ***UNCHECKED*** Re:Re: Connections hang indefinitely while taking agin index's LWLock buffer_content lock
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> >BTW, I strongly doubt that disabling hugepages has fixed anything, >though it may have accidentally masked the problem. This is an issue >around the basic correctness of the locking protocols used by GIN. >
We had disable hugepages for some days, but the bug still occurs.

The attachment is the gcore files that was collected when the issue occurred on the primary, and I hope to help analyze the problem.

Regard,
Chen Huajun
Вложения