Re: "Claimed" status on Commitfest pages

От Brendan Jurd
Тема Re: "Claimed" status on Commitfest pages
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, May 10, 2008 at 2:49 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> I see that Brendan has proposed the following definition on
> CommitFest:Help:

I wouldn't say I did anything so formal as proposing a definition =)

Someone mentioned that a column to indicate who's handling each patch
would be nice, so I added it.  The comments in :Help were really just
an example to explain how you might use the feature.

I'm not looking to formulate commitfest procedure here (I don't have
quite that level of hubris), just providing some tools to get the job
done more comfortably.

> I'm not too pleased with this because it suggests that "reviewing" is
> something only one person can do at a time.  What I'd like to see is
> guidelines more along these lines:

By all means, go ahead and make these changes.  I think your version
makes a lot of sense.

Cheers,
BJ