Commitfest status templates

От Brendan Jurd
Тема Commitfest status templates
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi -www ("webbers"?),

Following Greg Smith's suggestion I've joined the list to discuss the
organisation of the wiki.

I've been thinking about adding some standard "boilerplate" templates
to indicate the status of a commitfest, in a similar fashion to
wikipedia's "current events" templates.  For an example on wikipedia,
see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Current_event

My initial attempt is at
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Template:CommitFestCurrent

The idea is to have a really obvious marker at the top of each
commitfest page, showing whether it is currently finished, open for
submissions, under review, or not yet current.  My hope is that this
will reduce the instance of people adding their patch to the wrong
page once we start directing new submitters to the wiki.

If you feel this is a good idea, I'd be happy to add icons and
templates for closed/under review/future as well.

Cheers,
BJ

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Colons in wiki page titles, and commit fest page names
Сообщение: Re: Colons in wiki page titles, and commit fest page names